To convert CSV file to Excel you need:
1. To open Excel file, choose Data-> Get Data from menu.
2. Get Data choose From Text
3. Choose file you need to convert and click Get Data
4. Choose Delimited and File origin as Unicode (UTF-8). Click Next
5. At this step choose Comma and click Next
6. At last step choose the data format you need and click Finish
7. Choose the place in your Excel file where the data will be imported and click OK.
8. The data is successfully imported from CSV file to Excel.